More Health User Service Agreement
If there is any conflict between English and Chinese version, the Chinese version
Welcome to "More Health Information and Technology Group Co., LTD" (from now on referred to as
"More Health"), which is provided by More Health Platform" service (from now on referred to as the
"More Health Service" or the "Service")!
Note: Before using the services, you should carefully read and comply with the "More Health User
must read them carefully and fully understand them, especially the exclusions or limitations of
liability. Terms, Dispute Resolution, and Applicable Law. The exclusions or limitations of
liability may appear in bold type and should read to the letter.
After you have completed the registration process in its entirety by filling out the information,
reading and agreeing to this agreement as prompted by the registration page, or following the
activation page, you may be able to use the service. After being prompted to fill out the
information, read and agree to this agreement, complete the activation process in its entirety, or
use it in any other way that More Health allows. By providing this service, you acknowledge that
you have fully read, understood, and accepted this agreement in its entirety and that this
agreement is legally binding. You undertake to accept and abide by the terms of this agreement and
shall not rely on the fact that you have not read the contents of this agreement or that you have
not received any advice from More Health regarding your inquiry. The parties may claim that this
agreement is null and void or request that it be rescinded on such grounds as an answer.
I. Contracting subjects
This Agreement is jointly concluded between the users (from now on referred to as "Users" or
"You") of More Health's services through the More Health Management Platform (from now on
referred to as the "Platform") mobile client application software and other means (from now on
referred to as the "Software") and More Health group company.
II. Content and Effectiveness of the Agreement
1. Rules, Notices, Notices, Warnings, Alerts, Instructions (the "Rules"). The rules above
are an integral part of this agreement and have the same legal effect as the agreement's text.
2. More Health reserves the right to formulate and amend this Agreement and the related
time to time as needed. Replaces the original agreement and rules and take effect
If you do not agree with the changes, you should immediately stop using the More Health
If you continue to use the More Health services or any of the platforms, you should
stop using them, and you are accepting the revised agreement and rules.
III. Service content
1. If you have registered to use one form of the service, you may use
other service versions with the same account. This agreement automatically applies to your use of
all versions of the software and services.
2. More Health licenses you to make non-exclusive use of the More Health Management Platform
software, and you may make a copy of the software, and used only as a backup. The backup copy
must contain all copyright information contained in the original software, and any other
copyright information not expressly authorized by this section or elsewhere in this agreement.
All rights remain reserved by More Health, and you must obtain additional written permission
from More Health to exercise these rights. Failure to exercise any of the reasons above does not
constitute a waiver of such rights by More Health.
3. These functions and services may be optimized or modified due to different versions of the
services or the unilateral judgment of the service provider or suspended due to regular or
irregular maintenance according to the changes of the company's operation strategy and the
changes of users' demands.
4. At the same time, More Health reserves the right at any time at its sole discretion to change
or modify the Service or any part of the service and its related functions and applications.
Right to Upgrade, Modify, Transfer. You agree that More Health shall not be liable to you or any
third party for any of the above without notice.
IV. Registration and account management
1. You acknowledge that, by the time you complete the registration process or otherwise
actually use the Services as permitted by More Health, you shall be in full possession of civil
rights capacity and a natural person, legal person or other organization whose role is
appropriate to the public act in which they are engaged. If you do not have the subject above
qualification, please do not use the services. Otherwise, you and your guardian shall bear all
the consequences resulting from this, and More Health reserves the right to cancel (permanently
freeze) your account and make claims against you and your guardians. If you are registering on
behalf of a company or other legal entity or are using the service in any other way that More
Health allows, you represent that you have the right to make the company or the subject of law
subject to the "Terms" of this agreement.
2. You should submit true, accurate, complete and reflect the current situation of the identity
and other relevant information when registering, and you may use the information you provide to
provide or a valid mobile phone number or any other method allowed by More Health to register
as an account, while the system will automatically assign a platform for you. User Number, you
may change the Platform User Number to your preferred nickname. You understand and agree that
you are committed to registering an account name, setting a nickname, avatar and profile
information that does not contain illegal and objectionable information, do not register as
someone else, do not register for someone else without permission, do not register for someone
else in a way that could cause other users to misidentify the You may not use nicknames that
may infringe on the rights and interests of others (including, but not limited to, trademark
and reputation rights). (infringement, etc.); otherwise, More Health has the right not to
register or stop the service and to withdraw the account and the platform user number, so you
shall bear the losses arising from this. You shall carry by yourself.
3. You understand and agree that the ownership right of the registered account on the platform
belongs to More Health, and after the registration is completed, you only obtain the right to
use your account. The right to use your account exclusively belongs to the initial applicant
and cannot be transferred or provided to others in any way. Otherwise, More Health will not be
able to grant you the right to use your account. You have the right to withdraw the report
without notice immediately, and all data and information resulting from your use of the service
will be emptied or lost. It would be best if you bore the loss of your account and password by
4. After your register successfully, More Health will confirm your identity according to your
account and password. You shall keep your terminal equipment as well as your account and
password appropriately. You shall be responsible for all activities (including but not limited
to) carried out by using the account and password. Limited to online clicks to agree or submit
various rule agreements, bind smart devices, purchase goods/services, post/reply topics, add
(images, etc.) is solely responsible for the use of the More Health website. You undertake to
notify More Health immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other
security problem. You agree and acknowledge that More Health shall not be liable for any direct
or indirect loss or damage arising out of the preceding. Except as required by law or judicial
decision, and with More Health's consent, your account, password, and access codes may not be
transferred in any way, nor may your account, password, access codes, or access codes be used
for any other purpose. (Except for the property rights and interests related to the account).
5. You understand and agree that if you have not logged in your account on the platform for
more than 12 consecutive months after registering your account, More Health has the right to
recycle your account to optimize its management. You will be responsible for all related
problems and responsibilities.
6. After More Health recovers or cancels your account according to this agreement, More Health
has the right to deal with the content and information related to your account by means
including but not limited to deletion, and does not need to bear any responsibility to the user
in this regard.
V. Service Use Norms
- 1. The user thoroughly understands and agrees that More Health is only providing the service
platform for the user and that you shall be responsible for all the actions and activities
engaged in by using the Service. Responsibility for Results. Accordingly, you should be aware
that there is a risk that illegal or inappropriate acts (or information) from others may occur
when using the More Health services and that you should You shall judge and act on your own and
bear the corresponding risk.
- 2. You shall be responsible for all charges arising from the Service's use, including, but
not limited to, Internet traffic charges and communication service charges.
- 3. Unless otherwise stated, the services under this agreement can only be used for
non-commercial purposes. You undertake not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or use any part
of the Service or the use or acquisition of the Service for any purpose, including but not
limited to, the following. Limited to advertising and any other commercial purposes.
- 4. you promise not to use the Service for any illegal or inappropriate activities,
including but not limited to, the following:
4.1 Uploading, transmitting, or sharing information that contains any of the following.
(a) Those who oppose the fundamental principles established by the Constitution.
(b) Endangers State security reveals State secrets, subverts state power, or undermines national
(c) Against the honor and interests of the State.
(d) It incites ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, or impairs national unity.
(e) Undermining the State's religious policy and propagating evil cults and feudal superstitions.
(f) Spreading rumors, disturbing the social order, and undermining social stability.
(g) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, or incitement to crime.
(h) Insulting or slandering another person and infringing his or her legal rights.
(i) It contains content that is false, fraudulent, harmful, coercive, invasive of another privacy,
harassing, offensive, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise morally objectionable.
(j) It contains other contents restricted or prohibited by Chinese laws, rules, regulations,
ordinances, and any norm having the force of law.
- 4.2 impersonates any person or institution, or falsely states or misrepresents himself or
herself to be connected with any person or institution.
- 4.3 Falsifying headlines or otherwise manipulating identifiers to make it appear that More
Health or its affiliates have transmitted the content.
- 4.4 the relationship will be based on any legal or contractual or statutory relationship
(e.g., an employment relationship and knowledge or disclosure of a confidential contract).
(a) upload, transmit, or share any content (internal, proprietary, and confidential) known
to it but not entitled to be carried.
- 4.5 The use of any information that would allegedly infringe on others' rights (including,
but not limited to, intellectual property rights such as copyrights, patents, trademarks,
trade secrets, etc.) is prohibited. (e) Uploading, transmitting, or sharing of content (such
as image rights).
- 4.6 stalking or otherwise harassing others, or sending bulk messages to friends or other
users through the Service.
- 4.7 The use of any advertising, promotional information, promotional materials, "junk
mail," "spam," "chain letters," The uploading, transmission or sharing of "direct marketing"
or any other form of inducement; dedicated areas or functions for the preceding purposes.
- 4.8 The Service is designed solely for the user's Health and daily use, and the service
results are for reference only. The Service is used in required fields including but not
limited to nuclear facilities, military use, medical diagnosis, transportation, and
communication. If the failure of the operation mentioned above due to the software or
Service causes casualties, property damage, environmental damage, etc., More Health will be
responsible for the following. No legal liability.
- 4.9 Perform any act beyond the ordinary purposes of internal or external communication,
exchange of information, etc., between users.
- 4.10 For purposes other than internal or external communication or exchange of information
between users (including, but not limited to, to send advertisements, spam, etc.). (for
information, such as harassment or violation of the law), sending large amounts of data to
other users through the Service.
- 4.11 Violation of laws and regulations, the socialist system, national interests, the
legitimate interests of citizens, public order, social welfare, and the rule of law. (a)
Actions required by the "seven bottom lines," such as ethics and truthfulness of the
- 4.12 Engage in any behavior that violates Chinese laws, rules, regulations, policies,
and regulatory documents.
- 5. You undertake not to engage in the following acts on the Software and Services.
- 5.1 to transmit information about software viruses or other computer viruses that
interfere with, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or
communications equipment. (a) Information on codes, files, and procedures, uploaded,
posted, emailed, or otherwise transmitted.
5.2 interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers and networks connected to the Service, or violate
any of the terms and conditions of any network connected to the Service. (a) Regulations, procedures,
policies, or norms.
- 5.3 to add, delete, or change the functionality or operational effects of the Software by
modifying or falsifying instructions or data in the operation of the Software. or the operation or
dissemination to the public of Software or methods for such use, whether or not for commercial
- 5.4 to access or use the Software and Services through third-party Software, plug-ins, plug-ins,
or systems developed or licensed by More Health, or Production, publication, and dissemination of
the tools mentioned above.
- 5.5 Interfere with the Software and its components, modules, data, etc. by yourself, by
authorizing others, or by using third-party Software.
- 6. You promise that you will strictly comply with this Agreement (including the rules described in
Article 1 of this Agreement) when using More Health services.
- 7. You agree and accept that More Health does not need to monitor the materials and information
uploaded, transmitted, or shared by you from time to time. Still, More Health has the right to
review, monitor, and take corresponding actions on your use of the service, including but not
limited to deleting information, suspending or terminating the service, and reporting to relevant
- 8. You undertake not to use the service in any way that infringes More Health's commercial
interests, or to engage in any behavior that may cause damage or be detrimental to More Health.
- 9. You understand and agree that More Health and its affiliated companies or their authorized
units and individuals have the right to place all kinds of commercial advertisements or other
promotional information by various means during the provision of More Health's services. At the same
time, you agree to accept the above notices or promotional information sent to you by SMS, email, or
- 10. You fully understand and agree that you must be responsible for all actions under your
registered account, including any content you posted. The act of using the Service to purchase
goods/services and any consequences arising from that place. You shall make your judgments regarding
the content to which you are exposed when using the Service and bear all risks arising from the use
of the content, including the risk of loss or damage caused by the use of the Service. Risks arising
from reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the content. More Health cannot and
will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by the risks above to you.
- 11. If More Health discovers or receives reports that you have violated this Agreement, More
Health has the right to delete or block the relevant contents at any time without notice, and take
measures including but not limited to withdrawing your account, restricting, suspending or
terminating your use of part or all of this Service, and pursuing legal liabilities.
VI. Cost of services
- 1. Any free trial or free functions and services of this service shall not be regarded as a waiver of
More Health's right to charge the following fees. More Health has the right to notify you of the charges
seven days in advance in the form of an announcement, and if you continue to use the service, you need
to pay the costs as announced by More Health. Fees.
- 2. All fees must be paid in advance through a payment method accepted by More Health. The prices above
do not include any other fees or related remittance expenses. Otherwise, you should make full payment or
pay the costs yourself.
- 3. More Health has the right to adjust the fee standard unilaterally and charging method seven days in
advance according to the actual situation and notify you by announcement without obtaining your prior
consent; if you do not agree to the charges, you should immediately stop the use of the service.
Otherwise, the user will be regarded as you have decided to pay the fees.
- 4. You shall pay for the Internet access fees and other third party charges such as communication fees
and information fees that may arise from the use of the service.
- 5. You understand and agree that when using the services in the Software, More Health Party shall
provide the services through the network provided by the telecommunication operators and that the
operators may in some cases charge the users specific communication fees (such as roaming charges when
the users are in a remote roaming state).
- 6. You understand and know that when you use some of the services on the platform, including audio and
video services, you need to consume your traffic, which will be prompted by More Health, and your
continued use of the services will be regarded as your consent to the consumption of traffic.
VII. Special authorization
- 1. If you have made any form of commitment to an affiliated company of More Health and the company
concerned has confirmed that you have violated the commitment, More Health shall have the right to
immediately take restrictive measures against your account in the manner agreed upon in your
undertaking, including but not limited to suspension or termination of service to you You acknowledge
and agree that More Health shall not be required to verify the facts with you or obtain separate consent
from you in connection with any such confirmation. You understand and agree that More Health is not
required to check the facts with you or obtain your consent separately in connection with such
confirmation and that More Health is not required to More Health shall be liable to you for any
restrictive measures or acts of publicity.
- 2. In case you violate this Agreement or other agreements with More Health, More Health has the right
to notify More Health's affiliated companies by any means and request them to take restrictive measures
on your rights and interests, including but not limited to requesting More Health's affiliated companies
to suspend or terminate the provision of some or all of the services to you, and to publicize your
violation of the Agreement on any websites operated or actually controlled by More Health.
VIII. Third Party Services
- 1. More Health allows third party services to access the platform, and you can get third party
services directly from More Health. You understand and agree that More Health only acts as a platform
provider and the relevant services are provided by the third party independently, and More Health does
not have any influence on you regarding such services. You acknowledge and agree that More Health Health
shall not be liable for any use of the Services or any part thereof.
- 2. You understand and agree that More Health Health shall not be liable for any impact on third party
services if More Health Health adjusts, suspends or terminates the service or any part thereof.
- 3. When you use the platform to receive third party services, More Health may invoke a third party's
system or support your use or access through a third party, and the result of use or access will be
provided by the third party.
Suspension or termination of the service
- 1. You agree that, due to the peculiarities of the Internet service, More Health has the right to
suspend, terminate or cause to be suspended or terminated the service or any part thereof at any time
without notice to you.
- 2. You understand and agree that More Health may periodically or irregularly maintain or overhaul the
platform equipment, facilities, software and hardware of the internet service, and that More Health
shall not be responsible for any suspension of the paid service within a reasonable period of time due
to such circumstances, provided that More Health shall give notice as far as possible in advance.
- 3. If one of the following circumstances of breach of contract exists, More Health may immediately
suspend or terminate the service to the user and request the user to compensate the loss.
- 3.1 The User is in breach of its registration obligations under article 4.
- 3.2 Failure of the subscriber to pay the appropriate service fees when using a paid network service.
- 3.3 The User is in violation of the provisions of Article 5 of the Service Usage Regulations.
- 1. Your account registered on the platform has a password protection function to ensure the safety of
your basic information, please keep your account and password information safe.
- 2. More Health strives to take all reasonable physical, electronic and managerial security measures
to protect your information, so that you can store it on the platform. The information and
communications in the Platform will not be compromised, corrupted or lost, including but not limited
to SSL, encrypted storage of information. Data Center Access Controls. We also take strict management
of employees or outsourced personnel who may have access to information, including, but not limited
to, depending on the position, adopting different access controls, signing confidentiality agreements
with them, monitoring their operations, and other measures. More Health will provide appropriate
security measures to protect your information in accordance with the technology available to provide
reasonable security, More Health will provide reasonable security at any time. While we do our best to
protect your information from disclosure, destruction or loss, please note that there is no absolute
guarantee that your information will not be compromised on the information network. Please take good
care of the relevant information as well as the perfect security measures.
- 3. More Health has the right to decide the longest storage period of data in the software and services
and the maximum storage space of the data in the server according to the actual situation, and you
should keep the terminal, account and password, and keep the related information and contents
XI. Intellectual Property Rights
- 1. You understand and agree that all intellectual property rights (including but not limited to
copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, etc.) and related rights to all products, technologies,
software, programs, data and other information (including but not limited to text, images, pictures,
photographs, audio, video, graphics, colors, layouts, electronic documents) contained in the services
under this Agreement are owned by More Health or its affiliates, unless otherwise stated by More Health.
- 2. You shall guarantee that you shall not (and shall not allow any third party to) exercise the above
rights, including but not limited to renting, lending, selling, distributing, copying, modifying,
reproducing, compiling, publishing, restoring, reverse engineering, disassembling, compelling, or
otherwise discovering the source code, etc., except with the written authorization of More Health.
- 3. The logos, words, graphics and components of the More Health service, as well as other logos,
symbols, product and service names of More Health are trademarks or commercial logos of More Health and
its affiliated companies in China and other countries. The user shall not display, use or otherwise deal
with them in any way without the written authorization of More Health, nor shall the user indicate to
others that you have the right to display, use or otherwise deal with them.
- 4. You understand and agree to authorize More Health to use your name, trademark and logo in publicity
and promotion, but only to indicate that you belong to our customers or partners.
XII. Limited Liability
- 1. the service is provided on an "as is" and on an "as available" basis. More Health hereby expressly
disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the service, including, but not limited
to, warranties of merchant-ability and fitness for a particular purpose. No warranties, representations
or undertakings as to errors or omissions, continuity, accuracy, reliability, fitness for a particular
purpose, or the like are made.
- 2. More Health makes no warranty or guarantee as to the validity, accuracy, correctness,
reliability, quality, stability, completeness and timeliness of the technology and information related
to the service.
- 3. More Health shall not be responsible for any failure or delay of service caused by Internet
connection failure, computer, communication or other system failure, power failure, strikes, labor
disputes, riots, uprisings, unrest, lack of productivity or means of production, fire, flood, storm,
explosion, force majeure, war, governmental action, international or domestic court orders or inaction
of third parties, regardless of the circumstances.
- 4. More Health shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary,
incidental or consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever (including but not limited to loss
of profits or interest, business interruption, loss of data), whether foreseeable or not, and
regardless of the form of action resulting therefrom, arising out of.
- 4.1 Use of, or inability to use, the Services.
- 4.2 purchase or obtain any products, samples, data, information or transactions through the
Services, or otherwise substitute for the above. (b) Costs incurred in connection with the acts of
the person concerned.
- 4.3 Unauthorized access to or modification of data or transmission of data.
- 4.4 Representations or conduct of third parties through the services.
- 4.5 Other service-related events, including negligence, damage caused by.
- 5. You fully understand and agree that, in view of the peculiarities of the Internet system and
environment, the information and personal data you share in the Services may be copied, reproduced,
altered or used for other illegal purposes; you are fully aware of the existence of such risks, and
confirm that these risks should be fully borne by you, and More Health assumes no responsibility for
You understand and agree that there may be risks of threatening, defamatory,
objectionable or illegal content or behavior or infringement of the rights of others (including
intellectual property rights) and anonymous or impersonal information from any other person in the
course of using the Services, and that such risks shall be at your own risk based on the
specifications for use of the Services, and that More Health shall not be liable for them.
XIII. Liability and compensation for breach of contract
- 1、If More Health discovers or receives reports from others that you have violated this Agreement, More
Health has the right to delete or block the relevant content without notice, and take measures including
but not limited to restricting, suspending or terminating your use of your platform account and part or
all of the services, and to pursue legal responsibilities.
- 2. You agree that you will fully compensate More Health and its affiliated companies for any losses
incurred by More Health or its affiliated companies as a result of any claims or requests made by any
third party as a result of your uploading, transmitting or sharing of information through the services,
your use of other functions of the services, your violation of this Agreement, or your infringement of
any rights of others, or any losses incurred by More Health and its affiliated companies as a result of
such claims or requests (including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees, court costs and other
reasonable expenses incurred for the protection of your rights).
XIV. Effective Notice
- 1. Any notice sent by More Health to you may be sent by SMS, email, public area announcement on the
page, personal network area reminder or regular letter, and such notice shall be deemed to have been
delivered to the user or become effective from the date of sending.
- 2、You agree that any notice sent by you to More Health shall be sent to the contact information such
as email, mailing address, fax number, etc. officially announced by the platform to the public, or shall
be served by other means of notice approved by More Health.
XV. Dispute Resolution and Others
- 1. The interpretation and application of this Agreement and any dispute related to this Agreement
shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China, and the Beijing Chaoyang District
People's Court shall be the court of first instance.
- 2. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, the said provision may be
severed, and the remaining parts shall remain legally effective.
- 3. When More Health waives the rights under this Agreement in the event of the User's negligence or
default, it shall not be deemed as a waiver of the User's other or subsequent negligence or default of
the same kind.
- 4. This Agreement shall supersede all previous oral and written agreements, arrangements,
understandings and communications between the two parties regarding any matters in this Agreement.
- 5. More Health has the right to transfer all the rights and obligations under this Agreement to its
affiliated companies or other third parties according to the business adjustment, and the transfer
will be notified in the way stipulated in this Agreement, and the User promises not to object to it.
If there is any conflict between English and Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.